Pages

Saturday, September 2, 2023

Pink Saturday

 Pink Saturday

Had to change up my post today. Hearing of the passing of one of the happiest musical talents I loved, Jimmy Buffet on September 1, 2023 I had to share him here.


I can only hope he is sailing away with the angels into absolute glory. A real paradise. Tomorrow we will share a cheeseburger in his memory. Rest easy sailor and sail on. 

Last week in Las Vegas we sang along to a young married couple at the dueling piano bar with two blondes. They played some Buffet and we sang our hearts out!

If there is a heaven for me , I am sure it has a beach attached. Jimmy Buffet

Sail on sailor. 

John 5;24

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my Word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life,  and does not come into judgement but has passed out of death into life. 

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

R.I.P. Jimmy Buffett!

Linda said...

I met him by shear accident. What a wonderfully beautiful person, just saying. Wishing you a beautiful day my friend.

Brian's Home Blog said...

He was quite the talent and a good person from what we hear. We visited his place in Key West, a memory that will last forever.

messymimi said...

I pray he is resting in peace.