Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

HAPPY TUESDAY MORE BLUE MONDAYMEMORIES MAXINE CRACKS ME UP

 Happy Tuesday



Blue Monday Memories even on Happy Tuesday. This cottage makes me happy. I would love yo go inside. Sigh...

 


Snoopy and Woodstock watching the clouds roll by and dreaming. My friend Karen and I would do that in the summertime. Her backyard had a cool Catalpa  tree with cigar like fruit pods. We would pretend we were glamourous and hold a fruit pod like a long cigarette/cigar. we could watch the clouds for hours and talk about  everything we had dreams of. Those were the good ole summertime days.

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The cottage is adorable!!! I hear the Catalpa trees have pretty blooms as well. But am still waiting on the ones around here.

Sandee said...

Love that house and my sister and I used to do the same thing. See if we could find animals in the clouds. A fond memory.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, my friend. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That blue cottage is so darn pretty! Howdy Snoopy!