Pages

Monday, July 1, 2024

Awwww.........Mondays and love is....... with Sparks


July is here. Do you celebrate?


 Awwww...Mondays


Avery and Hannah both have July birthday's. This was taken a long time ago. Hannah was the flower girl for  Avery's niece Stacie's wedding. Hannah shares her birthday with my dad's little brother Frank who passed away during the Influenza Epidemic in the 1900's. Their birthday's  are July 3. Avery shares his birthday with my dad on July 23. Dad passed away in 1984 but he was happy to share his birthday with my husband.  Avery  lost her mom on his birthday in 2001; My paternal grandmother was born on July 29th. My brother Ed was born on July 5th. It is a red, white and blue month filled with birthdays, present and past.


My dad, as you know, played semi pro baseball in the 1930's. My uncle Tom Binder loved living in Texas ( he was a South Dakota boy) and he loved wearing his cowboy hat. He talked my dad into getting one. I have missed my father since his passing in 1984. 


love is...always reads my mind.


This pretty young lady Alexis graduated from high school. This 2016 pic was taken with her grandpa Roger at Rebekah and Zach's wedding. He would be so very proud of her.   She heads to Creighton for college this fall.


How about a dip right out the front door in this crystal clear blue pool? Memories of Blue Monday with Sally and also Pink Saturday . Beverly just needed a break and after so many years she stopped blogging and took a different social media route. Love a blue or pink house.

A Sparks to share today.


I hope you are enjoying this first day of July. It is not as hot as it has been, I am praying for rain,'


4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are wonderful photos and that pool area sure looks enjoyable!!

Sandee said...

I love your family and I love your take on life. Beautiful shots.

I love that cute house with that inviting pool. Beautiful.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and week, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Oh, I love that picture of Avery and Hannah!
Happy Birthday blessings lifting to all July babies, both here and in Heaven.

Sparky said...

Wonderful photos. Happy birthday to the July babies!
I've read about the Flu Epidemic of 1918. It was really devastating.
Happy 4th. 💙