Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Happy Birthday to Colton/K is for Kids

Colton Edward Eveland was born June 7, 1996 at Rose Medical Center in Denver, Colorado. What an experience to be there and share in this joyous occasion, a new grandson! He and I bonded the day he was born and are still very close 20 years later.
A silly sideways 3rd grade picture of this kiddo. What a character he was and still is.
Colton was a little lad when he took this photo with my sister Pat. She was an amazing person, we all miss her so much.
Colton loves Par Kour but not quite as much as he loves:
His sweet little phamily. Jacey and Harrison are the loves of his life.
Happy birthday grandson. These past 20 years have been a joyful time. Kids are my life and I love each and everyone of them. The letter K is for kids.


4 comments:

shortybear said...

hope Colton enjoys his birthday

Jeanne said...

Hello dear Anne, This is the sweetest birthday post of Colton through the years. I know he is a grandsone to be prous of. I think Colton and jacy's baby was born very close to our great granddaughter. She is four months old. I kind of remember when Harrison was born and Lily Mae was close at January 22nd.


Happy Blue Monday. We just arrived home from vacation yesterday. Late catching up. Thank you for joining my blog party as always Anne.
Hugs, Jeanne

Mevely317 said...

What a handsome young man!
I hope Colton sees this and realizes how very loved he is! Words are an immeasurable gift.

Intense Guy said...

Happy B-day!

He really grew up fast!