Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

N is for Nephogram

September 30, 2015. Dark clouds in an evening sky.
Undated photo of clouds drifting away.
Fluffy clouds in Ark City, Kansas. The sky was brilliant blue and so clear.
October 2011, blue skies and clouds on the road to Gunnison.

Did you know that photography of clouds  it is called Nephogram? I thought that would be the perfect word for the letter N today. The clouds on March 16, 2016 were dark and silvery.

This is a billboard in my neighborhood. This church is saying what I see see happening.  This verse is from Isaiah 5:20 "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil." I read, in regarding to the horrific scene in Kalamazoo, Michigan that many say bicyclists need to obey the rules of the road. Well this is very true, in the case of nine bicyclists who were deliberately run down and five of those people died, the rules of the road had nothing to do with this terrible crime.

In Romans 12:2 it says "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.

I try to keep  my heart and mind set on Christ. I am fearful of the things of this world. I have prayed for Michigan and now I am praying for Florida as well. This is a time and place to air your  opinions but these tragedies are not the time. We need to respect the families of loved ones lost and respect those who were injured. I am always reminded of my dear dad, who often said, be thankful God is your judge.

 




4 comments:

Sandee said...

The world can be so evil at times. So evil.

Have a blessed day my friend. ♥♥♥

Intense Guy said...

Did you know that photography of clouds it is called Nephogram? No I did not!!

I will look at clouds and not read the horrible news of events going on around me.

shortybear said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES

Theresa said...

Beautiful pictures:) I also keep my opinions to myself! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!