Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Aw...Mondays and More

Sandee hosts Aw.....Mondays each week. I hope you stop by and say hello. Stop in with Blue Monday too and show them your blues.

Leo takes important duties very seriously. Although Rebekah graced his neck with a beautiful blue kerchief from Harrison's second birthday party, Leo knew I was serious, when asking him to stand guard over the venerable phamily icon, Bandit.
Leo wasn't going to let anyone into Nick's room, where the grand Mister Bandito was resting comfortable. Last night, Bandit gave everyone a terrible scare. He is quite elderly, as you know, and blind in one eye, but his little Vulcan sharp ears and his strong bark can scare off anyone who does not know him well. His back legs were not working at 100 percent. He gave Jeremy and his little phamily quite a scare. They are waiting for baby Brody to make his appearance, Brittany is feeling a bit under the weather and Jeremy is busy with his work at his at home office. We all rushed over to help out and hearing our voices and feeling our touch helped Mister Bandit to get a bit better. He will get a good check over by his vet tomorrow.
Animals have a way of loving us that often humans do not even understand.
Leo and Stella often double as guardians for Harrison when he visits me. They know how precious he is. Stella is currently preparing for the arrival of the new baby and she is always posted outside his nursery making sure no one gets in or out under her watchful eyes.
A Happy Valentine's Day wish to everyone. As you can see, I am still writing my draft from Monday. I do not know where the days go!

I thought this was a sweet share. We don't try to fight the crowds on Valentine's Day. We will enjoy a quiet dinner on a different night.

Annie shares all the good things we should all be sharing. I like it at Annie's place.

We should have a new grandbaby by this weekend. Waiting patiently to meet Brody Edward. Hurry, hurry little one, many are waiting with open arms to love and cherish you.

This fellow is patiently waiting for the little one too. The vet confirmed he had a stroke but could not believe that he was up and walking around. we know he is quite old and he may not be here forever, although we all would love to have our favorite furry friends with us during our lifetime. But he loves Jeremy and we remind him that baby will be here shortly. I think he wants to meet mini Jeremy.

Love is...will always brighten my day.
I think Maxine needs a little love, how about you?
John 14:2 I was thinking of this verse today and had to share it here.

7 comments:

Sandee said...

Looks like you have a couple of old dogs to love and care for. I so remember. It's sad when they get old. They will be in my prayers. A huge Awww today.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a wonderful, sweet, loving post! Thank you!
Warm Valentine Hugs!
Sparks: 19
Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

Terra said...

Nice post about the three dogs and a new grand child on the way.

Parsley said...

So exciting to be getting a new baby in the family soon!!
Oh...those sweet pup faces. Made my day!

Edna B said...

Your doggies are awesome! I do hope the little one recovers nicely from his stroke. It hurts my heart when the fur babies are not feeling so good.

Goodness, so much excitement waiting for the new baby. I hope he gets here soon and is healthy. Babies are wonderful, aren't they? God bless you folks. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Ida said...

Very nice Sparks, Hope you dog is getting better. You are such good caretakers of your sweet pets.

Pom Pom said...

Hi Anne! Aw, the pets are so good. Good health to them.
Isn't Maxine hilarious? She cracks me up.
I hope your February is perking along just fine, friend.