Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

ENOUGH

Enough is enough! I will always support our law enforcement but I am tired of having to see families torn apart from this violence. I wonder if people who have such a terrible view of the police are just itching for martial law!  Do some people really understand what martial law is?
mar·tial law
ˈˌmärSHəl ˈlô/
noun
  1. military government involving the suspension of ordinary law.

I am saddened again by the death of an officer in our state. This time in El Paso County,which is just an hour's  drive from my home.
Senseless act of violence taking the life of a fine man. Rest well Deputy Flick.
My cousin, a sheriff's deputy herself, in my hometown of Pueblo posted this share. Pray for our police. Please. Pray for the families who have lost their loved ones in all senseless violence and our police and other law enforcement and other first responders everywhere.
I have often heard this quote and similar ones attributed to Audrey Hepburn. She did something about changing our world.
Words for thought.

I Hope your Thursday is glorious and filled with much goodness, kindness and love.

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I blame Obama for the start of this. He disrespected cops at every turn. So began the killings of law enforcement officers. The people that are doing the killing need to be in prison. I spent 25 years as a law enforcement officer and my husband spent 33 years. We are so glad we're out of this line of work. The thugs are praised and the good guys are vilified.

How did the interview go?

Have a blessed day my friend. Love you. ♥

Edna B said...

I just don't understand all the violence and hate nowadays. You would think folks would wake up and see what's happening. I pray for all the men and women who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. May God watch over them and keep them safe.

You have a good day, hugs, Edna B.

Sandee said...

Please change my blog address in your blogroll or reader. You left your comment on my old blog. I moved it to my new blog. http://comedy-plus.com/

Have a fabulous day, honey. ♥