Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Weekend Plans

Winter feels dark and dreary somedays. I like to think of Springtime and all the beautiful flowers that will bloom. Aren't these lovely? A wedding bouquet of white roses and pink peonies. I really love pink
I have Mickey leggings. When Harrison comes over he loves to show me Mickey all over these comfy leggings. We were taking a walk to grammie Noelle's house and I snapped a single leg selfie. Betcha haven't seen that one before?
Daisy the Unicorn. The hubby bought her for me as an early Valentines Day gift. Harrison helped me name her. She is pink with a purple unicorn horn.  She fits into Pink Saturday.
Lots of requests for prayer this week. God always leads me to find what I need to share. I am praying for several people. So many requests from illness to new business ventures to everyday prayers for new jobs, protection, and many other needs. I often forget to pray for myself and there are days I could use extra prayers for me to get through lots of life's curves and bumps in the road.
We have lots of great weekend plans this month. Harrison turns two next weekend. Overnight he decided to act two years old and throw himself headlong into "the terrible twos". I find many of the things he does delightful but he has the energy of  an energetic toddler boy and somedays, I need a prayer to keep up with him.
Chiropractic care helps keep us in shape. Once a month Nick and my hubby and myself see our favorite. We appreciate him having weekend appointments on Saturdays.
We will get to spend a long weekend at Avalanche Ranch in the mountains very soon. Getting away from the hectic city hassles will be amazing. The hot springs will rejuvenate our tired aching bodies. I am excited and counting the days.
I was sad to miss the Colorado bloggers tea at the Dusty Rose Tea House in Georgetown this time around. Missing some of my favorite people.  It is a delightful experience and the atmosphere is always fun and relaxing too.
Have a beautiful and blessed SONday.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Pink is my favorite color too. Love those leggings.

The weather has been spring like here. It usually happens this time of year. Pretty soon the fruit trees will blossom. I'm so ready for spring.

Going to the mountains sounds really good. I know you'll have a great time.

Have a fabulous day, honey. Big hugs. ♥

Edna B said...

Your "leg" selfie is quite interesting! Wow, that's a lot of Mickeys. I love the photo of the ranch with the hot springs. I know you're going to have a great time there. Enjoy your day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

Those leggings are adorable!

What I'd give for a chiropractic treatment again! Unfortunately, since developing osteoporosis, my doctor discourages it. I never heard of Avalanche Ranch, but it sounds heavenly. God bless you and your hubby for always watching out for one another's well being!!!

Ann said...

Anne, thanks for stopping by my Pink Saturday post. I love my Red Hatters, it's like the sorority I never had. We are all from such varied backgrounds and we have all learned so much from each other over the last 10 years together. We have visited the hot springs in Colorado a couple of times with our Son and I think it's a fabulous fun thing to do!!! Hope to visit in Colorado around Spring Break, if I do I WILL contact you so we can meet.
Ann