Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

L O V E I S A B E A U T I F U L T H I N G

Spring is in the air for MLB players who are joining their Spring training camps primarily in Arizona and Florida.  It is the one sport that has always ran through my blood. My dad raised us up on baseball. I wish he could have seen a game with me and enjoy the new baby Brody in our phamily.
I want to teach Brody to love the Lord. I will share God's word with him when I whisper into his sweet ears. When he is older, he can sit next to me and learn more. My heart is light today having a new grandson after a 21 year wait. It bring joy that is unexplainable
I need my rest! Would everyone please be quiet.
A favorite share from the bible. Jesus loves the little children. He does not judge . He just gives unconditional love.
Mom! Mom! I need some dinner. My hand just isn't very filling!

Words to contemplate. Good words to live by.
I think I Need some sunglasses! The paparazzi is daunting!
The three photos here are courtesy of Uncle Nick.  The sentiment is 100 percent Brody!
Wise words for Master Brody Edward , baseball will teach you much, learn it and listen.
Brody, this grammie loves you to the centerfield and back. She also loves you to infinity and beyond!
Come grow in great love Brody. We will all teach you about  Jesus, baseball, kindness and how love is the greatest of all.


6 comments:

Daniela said...

Thanks most sincerely for sharing such a wonderful blog-post today, Dearie, you truly touched my heart in the deep!

Wishing you a beautiful remainder of your week
with sincere gratitude

XOXO Dany

Sandee said...

Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

Have a blessed day, my friend. ♥

Edna B said...

He is such a beautiful little guy. You're really going to enjoy him. Babies really are awesome, aren't they? I wish him a wonderful healthy life. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

Congratulations, Anne ... Brody is beautiful! Is Jeremy just over the moon?

For as long as I can recall, the Angela organization is staying with us during Spring training. 'Would be neat if I even cared a little bit about Baseball.... lol!

Mevely317 said...

Angels BB, I mean. Heck, I don't even know an Angela!

Terra said...

How lovely you have a grandbaby and a blessing for him that he is already hearing about Jesus.