Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2021

A Blog Break

 I took a short blog break and now I am going to ease back into it. I have been walking with my son-in-law Roger in the A.M. and with Avery and Rebekah and Zach in the evening when they walk  Finn and Thor.  Roger tripped and fell and hurt his back and his knee so no walking for us tomorrow. My little Kia had a breakdown and waiting to see if the auto shop can find the source of this annoying problem. Thankful that we live a few minutes within walking distance to the auto shop. Say a prayer for us.

I will be here tomorrow ro post for Aw....Mondays. We had an exciting and busy weekend so heading to bed. I will post tomorrow, God willing. Hoping everyone is well and I will see you soon. 

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Glad to see you back!

Edna B said...

I missed you. Sorry your car is not doing so good. Hope it gets fixed soon. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

The Feminine Energy said...

Everyone needs a break once in awhile and I'm glad you felt free to take one, Anne. I'm praying your KIA doesn't need too much work. How nice that you are within walking distance of the car repair place. We live within walking distance to *nothing* but hopefully that will change once we move back into town, Lord willing. ~Andrea xoxo

Mevely317 said...

Well, it's GOOD to 'see' you, Anne.
Prayers for a speedy resolution to your ailing Kia ... moreso, for Roger's back!

Sandee said...

Prayers for you and yours and your car too. Love you. ♥

pilch92 said...

Kuddos to you for walking so much. I am a sloth. I have a Kia too- a Soul. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Prayers from all of us too. We miss you when you're not here.

messymimi said...

Praying you get the car fixed quickly, and that Roger is better soon.