Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

 Wordless Wednesday


My mom was a beautiful child. She is the girl in the middle with the bow in here hair and her long locks are draped over her shoulders. She had a heavenly birthday again January 4th. I miss her like she left this earth yesterday.


A 1970 something photo of mom and me. She was a wonderful cook, a beautiful woman with a shining personality. She loved my dad, he loved her. She took care of 5 kids while dad worked, as a steelworker. I never tire of talking about them and their faithfulness to God.

Have a beautiful birthday in Heaven mom and enjoy your time there. I know you are catching up with all those you loved on this earth that joined you there too.

I know most of you are wordless today. It was hard for me not to continue this post.



13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Losing our moms never seems to get much easier, does it? She was beautiful!

Nancy Chan said...

Memories of our mom will always stay fresh with us. Have a wonderful day.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Beautiful photo of your mom as a child.
https://allatseawithme.blogspot.com/2022/01/wordless-wednesday-starfish.html

My GBGV Life said...

Mom has a lot of old photos with the girls and the huge hair bows and we love them! You will always have your mom with you in your heart, she was a special lady.

Elza Reads said...

Such beautiful memories and how lovely that you treasure them so fondly.


Elza Reads

Sandee said...

Happy Birthday to your mom in heaven, Anne. She was beautiful and so are you.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Kathe W. said...

Happy Happy Birthday to your Mom- we are all so lucky to have loving Mothers.

pilch92 said...

How blessed you were to have such a loving mom. I am blessed too, but so many are not. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday to your Angel Mom, she'll always be watching over you.

Mevely317 said...

A beautiful child, indeed!
... Who, in turn, gave birth to another beautiful child -- both inside and out.

messymimi said...

She was beautiful. It's not easy to be without those we love.

Dogmom Diva said...

Your mom was a wonderful kind lady. Sending you love and hugs!

Edna B said...

I love that photo of you and your Mom. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.