Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2022

Anniversary Wishes

 


Happy Anniversary to Noelle and Roger. Twenty Two years and counting. They have had a wonderful life and a beautiful phamily. This year they are dealing with health issues and staying strong for each other.  Today we had breakfast with them at their favorite spot, the Bluebird Cafe. A locally owned restaurant. It was vandalized over the weekend last week. Everyone came out this week to support them. Rebekah and Zach joined us. It was quite a nice morning.


Smiling faces, pray for them as they journey through this evil cancer touching their lives. We wish them many more years of happiness and are grateful they belong to us. 



I forgot to post our delicious food photos because we were so hungry we did not take any! I pulled my photo from a visit last year. I forgot to get included in these other photos. It was fun and good to relax and enjoy some loved ones.

"Forever is a long time , but I wouldn't mind spending it with you." Author Unknown

"The secret to a happy marriage is to find the right person. You know they're right, if you love to be with them all the time." Julia Child

"In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you. " Author Unknown



5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They look like a happy couple. I am so sorry about the cancer! And the break-in!

Mevely317 said...

Congratulations to Noelle and Roger on 22 years!
I like what you said about staying strong for each other. I know, when cancer strikes it affects both parties. Still praying!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Anniversary to Noelle and Roger and lots of prayers headed their way too.

messymimi said...

Praying they get to celebrate many more happy anniversaries together!

Theresa said...

Happy Anniversary to this happy couple. I pray for a healthier year ahead. My granddaughter’s middle name is Noelle☺️ Enjoy your day dear friend. Hugs