Pages

Friday, August 26, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's with Pink Saturday

 1. I collect __________________________.

2. I recently treated myself to ______________________.

3. I used to _______________________back when _________________________.

4. Though I have never, ___________________, I have _______________________.

Ellen & Lorianne Each week these two ladies choose these phrases and we select our answers. It is fun to see the different answers we all select. Come join the fun.

My answers:

1. I collect too many things to list here. I should blog about each thing. It would fill up several posts!

2. I recently treated myself to new headbands. It doesn't seem like much, but they make some wide headbands that are soft and comfy so I can cook and clean without my hair falling in my face. We recently lost our favorite hair stylist. She moved back home to our hometown of Pueblo, Colorado. we were sad to see her go but understand why. Times are getting more difficult by each passing day. A good time to be near to those we love best.

3. I used to run and also power walk back when I was a bit younger and not troubled with life getting in the way.

4. Though I have never left American soil since I was a child, I have no desire to travel anywhere out of this country.

Feline Friday


This is how I was hoodwinked by the C A T who lives with me. He was so cute although if he was a twin, I did not know it. I would have been sad because I do not think you should ever separate twins. I am not sure how I would handle two of him! But maybe, if he had a twin, the twin would have been the calm and quiet one. 

This is how  my C A T acts  - he is a terrible bully. I am constantly after him to be nicer!

This was him in 2013 when he came to live with us. He was the dearest, kindest and most sweet friend to Roxanne during her last months. He never left her side and he was grief stricken when she passed away that November . I often wonder if her death affected him so severely that he never quite recovered. Roxanne, I believe was an angel in disguise.

Pink Saturday


Random pink goodness, how about some knee high boots?


A pink chandelier.


A pink golf cart for the spoiled Pink Princess! I'll take pink please and thank you.

 


Pink bottles......I would love to have a few of these pretty pinks! 

Enjoy your weekend and if you like or love pink, share your favorites too!

 

 

5 comments:

Sandee said...

Love your fill-ins and I'm with you on the last one. I'm not going anywhere outside of U.S. either.

Aw on the kitties. So precious.

Love those pink boots.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Great fill-ins! I'm very grateful to have travelled internationally when I wa s younger, and the world was a nicer place. Sure don't want to do so again. Just to make sure I don't get a wild hare, I let my passport expire.
Mr. Kitty is a panic. Gotta love him!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are such cute twins and those were good answers too

messymimi said...

Although it's very unlikely, i would still love to go to Canada and see a couple of friends up there. It would be fun to visit New Zealand and Australia as well, but i seriously doubt i'd ever get to do that.

Love the post, and yes, your cat may have been so sad at the loss of a friend that in his own way he refuses to get close to any other animal out of the fear of loss.

Kathe W. said...

awww what a sweet photo of your two cats! Have a lovely day!