Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Happy Tuesday

 

Happy Tuesday Today we celebrate Jeremy Edward, our first born son, They are having a mini vacation in the mountains. Wish we were there. 

He shares this day with my late Auntie Mary, my mom's oldest sister. 

Mary is the oldest girl, holding baby sister Elsie in this photo. It is a rare photo I have of my mom and her siblings. Only Auntie Jo is not pictured as she was not born yet.  Happy memories  my mom always said before the loss of their dad and brother Tony (small boy).


Wishing our son Jeremy a very happy birthday. 

Happy Heavenly Wishes today Auntie Mary!

"The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace."  Numbers 6: 24-26

HAPPY TUESDAY!

4 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

Jeremy & Auntie Mary share with me too!!!! :-) ~Andrea xoxo

Mevely317 said...

Happy Birthday blessings to Jeremy! I'm so happy he's discovered his own 'happily ever after'!

messymimi said...

Wishing Jeremy many happy returns of the day!

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! I hope they enjoyed their getaway! And Happy Birthday to your Auntie Mary, what a nice family picture and happy memories! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!