Pages

Monday, February 27, 2023

Aw....Mondays and More

 

Aw...Mondays

Laughter is good medicine. We have had such cold weather and so much snow. I can not seem to shake these sinus and allergy issues.  So I like to enjoy some laughter. 


Love is...always calms my mind and makes me smile. Avery has been slammed at work and he is always grateful to be working. But also thankful that the big job they have had going on two weeks is winding down.  When he is here, love is...about says it all with us. 


Another Sparks to us of Annie and her introducing everyone to Sparks. Keep a positive attitude, be happy, kindness rules, do all things out of goodness and never in spite or hatefulness.


3 comments:

Sandee said...

Two peas in a pod and you made me laugh out loud. Adorable.

Spot on about patience.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such cute kitties and a terrific Spark too!

Mevely317 said...

I'm so glad you've introduced us to Sparks! Attitude is everything, isn't it?