Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Happy Tuesday and Maxine Cracks Me Up with Tea Time Tuesday

 Happy Tuesday 


Maxine is right on today! I know how she feels somedays. hahahaha

I know credit card companies like to keep your account secure but if you talk to a live rep. they want your life history to take a payment. I find that funny cause hey, if you would like to pay m y credit card bill, call me. hahahaha


Oh this hits home. At Wal-Mart too. If you check me out at the register why do I have to show Grandpa Johnny at the front door exit my receipt??? If I have to use a self serve check out why does Karen feel the need to breathe down my neck? Check me out girl, because I assume that is why they hired you!?


Pretty from Pinterest and Twitter.


Easter will be here soon and what a sweet teapot to share.  I think many of these pretty teapots are vintage shares at Pinterest. 

Sweets to eat with your tea (and or coffee) 

Strawberry Summer Cake for Tuesday with Tea


Be happy and enjoy this brand new week. 

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Love all the funnies and you know how much I love Maxine.

Oh the cake. I had a huge slice. Delicious.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

pilch92 said...

Good point on the counterfeit money. :) I want some of that cake. XO

messymimi said...

The purple teacup and pot would be perfect for me, i do love purple.

Yes, if i were a counterfeiter, i'd certainly do more with my dishonest gain than go to Dollar Tree.

As for Wal-Mart, "shrinkage" is what they call the 3 billion dollars in losses (yes, billion) to theft every year, and it raises prices for the rest of us. I am happy to show my receipt if it helps them stem the tide of the plague of thieving that goes on.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The lavender tea set is gorgeous! Seems like whenever you buy anything now, they want your e-mail address and life history. I won't tell them. And if they don't like it, I'll put my purchases back on the shelves.