Pages

Monday, August 28, 2023

Aw...Mondays

 



I recently meet  a lady who showed me pictures of her 12 year old volunteering at a miniature horse farm. He loves it, mucking stalls, feeding the horses, spending quality time with them. She said it helps keep him away from all the social media and electronics. She is a smart mom. The horses love him because he spends time with them and has a big heart and is so kind.


love is...always knows what to say

You must remember to love people and use things rather than to love things and use people. Fulton J. Sheen

Sparks has the best advice today.


7 comments:

Terra said...

I adore miniature horses and that young boy is gaining rich experiences in real life with them, and in being outdoors and helping animals and doing some hard work, all of these are good things. Sad how many young people are missing out on that.

Sandee said...

Awww on these adorable horses.

I love the renewable energy.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Hugs, my sweet friend. ♥

Mevely317 said...

What a wonderful mother!
Social media aside, I'd LOVE to volunteer with those miniature horses.

pilch92 said...

Mini horses are so cute. XO

Brian's Home Blog said...

That young one is gonna grow up with a good purpose in life. That's a wonderful story.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The tiny horses are so adorable!

messymimi said...

I wouldn't mind being at a place like that, I do love horses.

Great sparks. Have a blessed week!