Pages

Friday, August 18, 2023

Feline Friday Pink Saturday

 Feline Friday I am thinking of of sharing some silly memes here. My friend Lyn sends me the craziest stuff. I also love the Mandolorian memes and man others. I hope you will love them along with the feline funnies.


                  I want to add " KAREN, it's called self-care, thank you very much!


                                             Can this really be true? Or is it just fiction? 


No other words are really needed here. We all have seen that look haven't we?


So Zach made us this wonderful breakfast today. Rebekah sent me this as she settled down to have a quick bite.  That face! It is absolutely priceless.


Pinterest and Google provide lots of pink when I don't have enough to share. Did you know flamingoes are not pink when they are born? I have seen them at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas and they are  a drab grey color. They are also very amorous! We have seen them in action and small children asking their parents, what are they doing?! hahaha That is a life lesson.

Actually I am related to many law enforcement officers so although this is clever and most of us have felt this way being stopped by an officer or deputy or state trooper, I have great respect for the honest men and women who go out and try to do a good job protecting us. I like to approach them at city events and at the traffic stops when we are walking from a ballgame and thank them for serving all of us. 

Child psychology 101!



I will be sharing more as I love laughter, good humor and fun. 





8 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

These made me laugh! I love the one about the portal and the older brother. I must remember it!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those were cute funnies. Love the kid and Mama chat!

Meezan said...

Happy Feline Friday! :-)

messymimi said...

That was fun! I needed the laughs.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Linda said...

HA! Thanks, sure needed that. I hope your Saturday is a good one, smiles.

Veronica Lee said...

Love the fun post!
Thanks for making my day, Anne!

Buttercup said...

These are great. I am especially fond of the cute, cute Baby Yoda meme. Have a great week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

what a cute post!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words!! I hope you are having a great week!!
Hugs,
Deb