Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Getting Organized


I was reading blogs which I love to do at least every few days and I came across Missy's blog Missy's Thrifty! Like Missy I have 5 children but I checked her blog and found her New Year's goals which include sticking to a weekly menu plan. I think I will try it! We usually cook on Sunday and have three meals to get us through the week including leftovers. But I like this idea. I also like the Meatless Monday. Very clever.

I am going to start fresh next Monday and I will post to let you know how it is working for me. I am going over to Missy's to thank her for this practical idea.

I am geared up to post more recipes and I need to get into my healthful ones as well as the desserts and old phamily favorites.

I am also working on a post for my giveaway which I will pick a winner from the list on Sunday 1-10-2010. I am a little backward but will make it worth the while of all of you you have stopped by to join me and I will do another giveaway down the road. I love giving things to people. So keep watching because I will post a picture.

It is cold and snowy and very icy and dangerous on the roadways here. We plan to stay in and stay warm! Have a great rest of the week! I love these HUMP Days!

1 comment:

Dogmom Diva said...

Great idea..I have a horrible time cooking for just the two of us..one of my goals is to plan a little better..