Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2019

CELEBRATION OF LIFE

Today we celebrated the short 7 month life of Alastor Avery. He helped us heal wounds and reach out to others we still love so very much. In his seven months on this earth he brought us closer together. We will forever miss you your beautiful smile and big blue eyes. But we will never forget the impact you had on our lives. Rest well my precious great grand baby .
I will be here again tomorrow, no matter how brief my post is. Thank you all for your love and support.

9 comments:

Dogmom Diva said...

You were all in my prayers especially yesterday as you celebrated Alastor's life. Love you!

Kay G. said...

The Peace of God be with you always. +



Theresa said...

You may get this comment three times but I refuse to give up. I have been praying for your family and will continue. What a beautiful little great-grandson to cherish in your heart forever. Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sending prayers to you and your family..
Hugs,
Deb

Sandee said...

Prayers for you and yours, honey. Sending you big healing hugs. ♥♥♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Seven short months but a lifetime of love. Hugs.

Debbie Harris said...

Sending prayers and love your way~

Mevely317 said...

Your second (and third) sentences are nothing short of exquisite.
I once had a co-worker who lost a baby son to SIDS. Like too many other couples, that tragedy wound up destroying his marriage. HUGS!

LV said...

Anne, I have a hard time dealing with death, especially when it is a precious child. My you find comfort and blessings in knowing I understand and care. Time is a great healer.