Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Thankful Thursday

This google image says it best, be thankful! Please stop by Brian's and say hello. Share what you are thankful for.
Stop over at Feline Friday and tell Sandee and feline friends hello. This google image was too cute not to share. The things felines get into are so hilarious.
I saw this cute pink tea set and thought it would be a perfect share for Pink Saturday. stop by and join the fun and say hello to Beverly and all the Pinkies there. If I could find a spot to stash this cute tea set, it would be marked M I N E !
Lot's of us have things and people in our lives that don't spark joy all the time! I really thing removing all of them and all of the things we bought or received because it brought us joy isn't the greatest idea. Marie Kondo, you can have your sterile empty home, I will have mine, filled with many joyful people and things. You really don't know any of us at all. Yet you amass people following you as blindly as sheep to a slaughter. I will never understand this.
 I love this. The author of this peaceful meme is Debbie McDaniel. She listed all these beautiful verses regarding peace found throughout scripture. Thanks Debbie and I Appreciate your beautiful share.

6 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such cute photos! I think Marie Kondo would pass out if she saw our stuff. Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Loved this post!! You know that I am a Victorian soul so I definitely do not subscribe to Marie Kondo's Philosophy...No wait! I do because Everything in my house brings my JOY!!
Hugs
Deb

Sandee said...

Aw on that kitty that got itself into trouble. Funny how they can so that and often.

I put this link on Feline Friday as you asked.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Precious squirrel! Girl, I can never gather enough reminders about giving thanks in all the circumstances of my life.
And I sure agree with your take on Ms. Kondo. My home may not be the prettiest, but it pretty well reflects who I am and what I love.

Dogmom Diva said...

Marie Kondo would have a heart attack walkung into our home, lol. I love my treasures lovingly collected over 42 years of marriage.

Edna B said...

That little squirrel is just so precious. That lady would definitely not like my house. Too many "memories" lying around. You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.