Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Feline Friday

Junk Food Kitty, Mr. Kitty!  Stop by and visit Feline Friday This cat is always looking for food but seriously, we do not feed him junk food!

Friendly fill ins and Friendly Fill Ins:

1. I joined ________in________.

2. I wish I'd asked ________about_______.

3. _________had the biggest impression on who I am today.

4. _________is the most beautiful place I have ever been.

Thank you to Ellen and Lorianne for hosting and thinking up these questions. My answers are here:

1. I joined the world in the year 1953.

2. I wish I'd asked more about my ancestry when my folks were still alive.

3. My childhood and neighborhood and heritage had the biggest impression on who I am today.

4. Pikes Peak is the most beautiful place I have ever been.

Steven Spielberg was a collaborated on this cartoon about two lab mice who pursued world domination.  But somehow along the way they unwittingly sabotage their own plans. Sounds to me like our political world today. But wanted to give a twist to my share for Pink Saturday
I am at an age where everything I think about, I think about God first. In Matthew 22:21 Jesus told the Pharisees render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's and to God the things that are God's. We aren't going to leave this world with any worldly possessions so it is always good food for thought.
I strive to be like my folks. They were hard working, humble and faithful servants. I miss them so much.

Love them and miss them always.
Jeremy and Thing One (from Dr. Suess).
This boy is so kind. He loves that baby brother so much.
Baby has to have the bili blanket. He is Thing Two ! Such a good boy.
Together to see the doctors about the bili rubin levels.
A boy and his momma. Moving forward each day. He is one amazing baby boy.

veseli petek

9 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such an orange cutie!

Sandee said...

Aw, so cute. I love Lays potato chips a lot. I only have them when we grill burgers though and then not to many.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug, honey. ♥

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

He says that there is no harm in hoping.

pilch92 said...

Cute kitty. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I think we had asked more questions of our family members and sadly it is usually too late. Your grandchildren are adorable. XO

Edna B said...

Mr. Kitty looks like he's already had his fill of chips and just wants to nap it off. The little ones are so precious. They grow so fast. Enjoy them, hugs, Edna B.

Rebecca Nelson said...

Kitty seems to LOVE CHIPS...little cutie.

Loved stopping by and clicking back through your old posts!

<3Rebecca

Mevely317 said...

Thing One and Thing Two … bahahaha! :)
Cute fill-ins, my friend. Let's see, now --
1. I joined Facebook in the year 2008.
2. I wish I'd asked my parents about their lives before I was born.
3. My former husband had the biggest impression on who I am today.
4. Telluride, CO is the most beautiful place I've ever been.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Adorable photos!!
Thanks so much for all your visits and kind comments!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Theresa said...

I long to be like my Parents too. Yours are beautiful in their wedding photo! Love seeing those little ones! PRECIOUSNESS! Enjoy your weekend my friend, HUGS!