Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY OR NOT

I am never wordless on Wednesday. Love the camel. He is so annoying but he sure makes a great point! I love going to the zoo and seeing camels and saying this to them. 
Visit Wordless Wednesday and if you visit my beautiful home state of Colorado, come see Pikes Peak. 14,115 feet majestic feet.
Very proud to be a Colorado native. I knew a lady who was a 6th generation Colorado native. My parents were born here and so was my mother-in-law. Which makes the hubby and I second generation natives. My father-in-law was born in the great state of Arkansas.
Perfect words for my state. Just remember without love there is nothing.

4 comments:

Sandee said...

I'm glad you did a wordless (wordy) Wednesday post. I love that camel too.

Colorado is a beautiful state indeed. Been to Denver many times.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, honey. Big hugs. ♥

Mevely317 said...

I loved my Rocky-Mountain high summers (Bailey, CO) soooo much! Wasn't that 'Native' the background for your auto tags?

'Hope your Hump Day is a great one!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your neck of the woods sure is pretty!

Edna B said...

I have family in Colorado and they absolutely love it! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.