Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Tuesday Happy and More



The gang is all here, with the long haired Chihuahua bunch! Only Leo isn't in this photo. It is hard to catch these rascals all together. So they make a perfect choice for Happy Tuesday and Tuesday Show and Tail
There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~ Ben Williams

Maxine can always crack me up! How about you?
Love watching the sunrise. This was this early A.M.
God is responsible for the artistry around his earth.
We had a lovely breakfast on Labor Day at The Huckleberry in Louisville, CO. I love their crepes made with mascarpone cheese and cream cheese and mixed berries. The hubby was not a fan of their green chili but he did eat most of his burrito.
This quaint restaurant has an in house bakery too. It is a fun place to visit and you may stop by for afternoon tea as well.
There was a Labor Day parade outside which we stayed and watched. It was a toasty 99 yesterday so we tried to stay close to shaded areas. Afterwards we had ice cream at the Sweet Cow.
The ice cream is always fresh and yummy at the Sweet Cow. You can even purchase a Howdy Cow for $42 to take home. We did not.
Some water and cat humor.  Never met a cat who loved water other than to drink it! But a woman I once knew had a cat who loved to take a bath. Hmmmm....
The new baby is fitting in perfectly with his two siblings. They are such a sweet little phamily.
This pinterest find is very sweet welcoming a new month. My goodness, the year is nearly gone. I hope the heat disappears soon. I am tired of the long hot summers and the dry weather weather. I am ready for cooler days and nights with crunchy leaves and comfort foods like soup and fresh bread.
We were grateful to say goodbye to August but we will have heavy hearts for a long, long time with the loss of our sweet Alastor Avery. It was not the best month we all shared. The day is still young though, and there is much to do. Have a good short work week if you had to head out. THanking you for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

Sandee said...

There is so much happy in this post. Yes the dogs are the best therapy in the world. Kitties too.

You know I love Maxine. She's my kind of gal.

Love the tubing and the cat one. Made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, honey. Love and hugs. ♥

Edna B said...

I just love all those doggies. The new baby and his siblings are so beautiful. I'm all for Autumn as long as we can keep the nice weather we're having right now. I'm in no rush for Winter to get here. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

So hard for me to wrap my mind around your temperatures! What's up with THAT?Growing up in the Rockies (Los Alamos) we never had air conditioning, and I don't recall feeling overly warm.

Love these images of Addy, Brody and Blake … and of course your furry kinfolk. :)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a cute, cute Pile O' Pups!

pilch92 said...

Awww...they are all adorable.

Buttercup said...

You had a tough, tough month. Prayers that September will bring peace and happier times. I'd love to join you for crepes. They sounded so good!

Theresa said...

I know your heart will be heavy forever:( God bless you and yours each day with some happy times. Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!