Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

HAPPY THURSDAY


Me and my brother - Brody and Blake. Baby Blake has the bili blanket! He is getting big already.  These two make for a great Happy Thursday. It is always fun to participate and make someone smile. I know I love visiting and seeing all the neat contributions. Thankful for all my phamily and friends that are so amazing.
I have learned to keep my hands to myself and use those fingers to lace each other in prayerful meditation. No need to wave any fingers around. But this was too cute not to share. Someday's it is hard to be nice but I find if I am kind I feel better than if I walk away or drive by angry. Thankful to trying to be kind everyday.
This is a Labor Day photo from September , 1962. This was my dad's sister Angela (Auntie Gela) and her grand daughter one of my sweet great cousins Savannah. Her mom is Jeannie, my first cousin. They were in the annual parade. I love this photo and my phamily.Thanful for memories like this.
Our sweet boy Logan seems to be saying no more photos, I am trying to get my rest! He is such a little warrior growing and getting stronger and bigger each day.  I am amazed sometimes at the medical advancements. Other times I am shocked what goes on in our world and in our medical field. This boy is a shining example that God intends, for His own purposes, to allow life to go on. Thankful this boy is a fighter and warrior and growing so sweet each day. Thankful for his sweet momma and daddy and three brothers too.
Thankful for my sLOVEnian heritage.

4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such cute little sweeties, they are smile makers for sure! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Our grands do make life so sweet. I agree with you on that front.

Have a blessed Thankful Thursday, honey. Big hug. ♥

pilch92 said...

Beautiful photos. You are truly blessed. XO

Curtains in My Tree said...

Love the parade photo, what a treasure and our babies are today's treasures, however my youngest grandson is 8 now