Pages

Monday, December 28, 2020

Happy Tuesday and Tuesday Showy & Tails

 

My cat, the toddler. Sleeps all day roams all night. He's so soft and furry though. Even Logan liked him. He does not like being touched much by others but Logan gave him a gentle full body rub and he liked it He could be Mikey in the Life Cereal commercial. My cat Mikey hahaha. Visit Happy Tuesday


I am happy to share these happy things today. My lazy soft and fluffy cat and this Mandalorian.  This is the look when people say that about you! You know it is! I hope one of these days Angela comes back to blog and do a blog hop too!


 Please go apologize so she takes away the bitter cold. We like the snow, the teen and 20's not so much. Our daughter in Western NY has snow, snow and more snow and more snow coming. She was singing the theme song to the movie "Frozen". HaHaHa!


Oh Maxine, I wish! 

Prayers are still needed for Tarrah and Baby Ella. Both are being cared for but we pray they both become stronger and healthier . If Tarrah can get well she can go spend her days with her boys and her baby girl. We know Ella has a long road ahead of her but I saw those little fist pumps she was doing. I know she is so brave and so strong. Get well precious momma and baby girl. All those with health issues and job losses and all the rest of the sadness this virus has caused. We need to pray for this world. So many hurting.  

Is prayer your steering wheel or spare tire? Corrie ten Boom

To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing. Martin Luther

 The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, O God forgive me or Help me. Billy Graham 

 

9 comments:

Ann said...

I like the Maxine one. I think shivering should count as exercise.

My GBGV Life said...

We love the cold and snow. Mom says the body burns more calories staying warm, so there is an added bonus to being outside a lot in the winter. Hope this virus thing starts making an exit soon as it has ruined pretty much everything.

Sandee said...

I was lucky that my cats seemed to sleep with me all night. I think most cats just sleep most of the time.

Love all the funnies. You know how I love Maxine. I think if you're moving in any way it's exercise.

Prayers for mom and baby. For you and yours as well.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug. ♥

Edna B said...

I don't like the cold either. Spring and Fall are my favorites. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Mevely317 said...

Love that Maxine! Except I'm over here, dreading the day I have to put up my hoodies and sweater. (Ya, one in every crowd. LOL)

That quote by Corrie ten Boom is great! (Stealing!)

Granny Annie said...

Great for Tuesday

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a sweet kitty! Prayers for Tarrah and Baby Ella from all of us too.

pilch92 said...

Mister Kitty is a cutie. I am praying for Baby Ella and her mom. XO

messymimi said...

A sleeping cat is a happy cat, i am sure of it. That's how they express contentment with life, by sleeping.

Prayers all around, with hopes that the cold moderates quickly.