Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thankful Thursday

 Today was a day I was unsure I could be thankful! I started out by getting dressed. Wearing a pullover hoodie to drop some mail at the drop box outside the post office and across the street. It felt tight, hahaha, I had the hoodie hanging in front! Glad I caught myself! But then I had to pick up a few things at the grocery store and the cashier was so nice and everything went back to thankful. Until...

     


 
The one on the left, Finn, he stole the remainder of my lunch! I was so mad! He left me two pieces of lettuce! Never let cuteness fool you! Loki is the middle boy and Thor, his brother on the right. They are quite angelic when they are asleep. Thankful my sandwich was pretty plain, no mustard or mayo to clean up, only a bit of avocado that he apparently ate!

I felt like this playful pup today! It is going to possibly snow so the cold is roaring back. Please visit Thankful Thursday


7 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those snuggle pups are just so darn cute! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Sandee said...

Aw on the pups and I laughed out loud about the hoodie and your lunch. Some days are rough in spots. Glad you got through them.

I hope you had a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Big hugs. ♥

Edna B said...

Those babies in the first photo are so darn precious! What a great photo. No matter how badly they behave, we love them just the same. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Martha said...

They are so adorable!

pilch92 said...

That is funny about Finn. At least he left some lettuce. :)

messymimi said...

You gotta keep your eyes open. Cats may take a lick at your butter or try to swipe a bite of chicken, but a dog will take your whole meal!

Mevely317 said...

What a perfect picture! I know there's no way to be cross at such a precious baby. I'm laughing, just imagining the look on your face!