Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Awww...Mondays and Love is...

 

 

This cracked me up three years ago and it still does. My husband is a pop up and get the day started. Me, not so much. Thanks to Patsy Clairmont for always having a share to inspire, encourage or make us laugh out loud.  Please visit Awww.Mondays

LOSS: March, April and May are difficult months for me. Oh, I Love the fact that Spring will come and flowers will bloom, snow will go away and warmer days will prevail. But I have experienced some of the hardest losses in these months and I do not think it ever gets easier. 

I think when loved ones die, we absorb something from them that makes us who we are so we can continue on. ~Reginald VelJohnson

This quote really struck me. I am glad I found it and happy to share it. I purposely don't always share the dates of loss but often prefer to share how someone I loved lived, or when they celebrated their birthday. It is important to me.

I will get through the months ahead of me as I always do. I like to remember all the good things about the ones I Lost. My big sis, her husband. my cat Boots, my dad, our unborn daughter Rachel and my TaTa Rose. There are others. I hold them each inside my heart. 

Life goes by day after day. I keep these loved ones in my heart and always will, as long as I am here on this earth.

Blessed are those that mourn, for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:24
Love is...always has a smile to help to through those sad days. My hope though, is knowing I will see them on the otherwise.




8 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

Mom is a pop up out of bed really early in the morning type. We pups like to stay in bed and lounge around while she gets herself ready to go out for our walks and runs. At our house the dogs never are up waking the human because we prefer to stay in bed longer.

Sandee said...

Blogger comments are acting up this morning.

I'm a pop out of bed kind of gal and hubby isn't. It takes him forever to get up and about. He says it's a process. It sure is for him.

Big healing hugs on all your losses honey.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Big hugs and lots of love. ♥

Kathe W. said...

What a great way to get the day rolling! Have a lovely week and always have fun!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I'm a pop into bed kind of guy! Yes, that's too many losses in March, April and May. Hugs.

pilch92 said...

That is a lot of losses. We never forget those we love though XO

Mevely317 said...

Up until retirement I used to be a 'pop-up' type -- every morning at 4. Except from missing some amazing sunrises, I much prefer to wake with the birds. Even with that, I still indulge in afternoon naps.
Holding your bruised and beautiful heart in my prayers.

messymimi said...

Many hugs to you, and lots of prayers for comfort.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

That sleeping in a toaster quote is too funny. Thanks for sharing. I am definitely not a pop up person.
Sending hugs and prayers that you will have many comforting memories during the sad months that commemorate your losses.