Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Happy Tuesday and More

 Happy Tuesday Happiness is a good feeling. It happens when all the good things are going on around you. Then trouble brews, sickness, sadness, job loss, you know all the things that can go wrong.  Most all of us have been there for many of these events. The journey is not always smooth. It can be bumpy and uncomfortable. Miserable, anger filled, but at some of those moments we can breathe and rely on happiness to help us through difficulties.

Never let your emotions rule, but always let them testify. Robert Brault

Monday was a bad knee day. It happens. It is agood way to predict the weather. Humor is my favorite way to let the uncomfortable things slide by. I see and hear so many disturbing things going on in our world that I like to feel happiness and laughter light up the air!


After my hubby shared some very sad and scary events with me that happened in the metro area this weekend, I went back to this favorite from Joyce in Louisana above.  He will return when the world least expects him to.

Joy and woe are woven fine,
A clothing for the soul divine.
Under every grief and pine
Runs a joy with silken twine.
~William Blake (1757-1827), "Auguries of Innocence"

When Rebekah was in college she lived for Shakepeare.  You either love him or hate him! Never an inbetween. But we learned to appreciate him all over again.

But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve... ~William Shakespeare, Othello, c.1604  [I, 1, Iago]

Whether you are happy about Shakespeare or not, you know the man was talented.

I cry sad words,and giggle happy thoughts. Terri Guilemets

I will always miss Tuesday Show and Tails. It was another form of happiness for many. When life gets you down, a pet can pick you up.


Finn and Mollie are three days away from their second birthday. This little guy, although he is the largest of the five pups, greets me each morning. Talk about feeling happy. You can not help but smile. He is so unique, I love his love his face, the silky fur that graces his neck and his all around happy personality. Talk about a tail wagger, you have official met Finn.

Oh how I Love your scarcasm and extreme snarky attitude. Maxine, you are a smile maker too.

You know the expression, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade? I will end my post with that thought. It reminds me of Spring and Summer heading our way. Have a wonderful rest and come back tomorrow. We can always be happy here. 





10 comments:

My GBGV Life said...

One has to always pick themself up when things are down. Mom likes to take a long walk with us to clear her head, and we always make her happy. There is so much negativity in the world and the media dwells on it rather than the positive which is very sad. One needs to stay away from the negative triggers when possible.

Sandee said...

You are taking the same approach to all the negative and sad stuff as I am. Smile and don't mire in the unhappy that seems to be everywhere. Good for the both of us. Being happy is so much better.

Yes having a pet is a wonderful way to be happy.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug, honey. ♥

Granny Annie said...

We can always see the reminders of God's life sustaining love.

Edna B said...

What a precious photo of Finn! He is just so precious! And I love that word "snarky." Now I'm off to make some lemonade. Enjoy your day, Hugs, Edna B.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Things do go wrong but it is important to keep on trucking...I need to get me a truck. Love Maxine, she is a hoot and always right!

Mevely317 said...

Ugh ... I'm so sorry your knee's acting out. (If you've time, check out my Kerri Bevis share on Facebook!) Not a fan of the Olde Bard, but I'm loving the 'ready-or-not' meme. Maxine, too. And of course, precious Finn. I just want to scoop him up and smooch like c-c-crazy. 😊

pilch92 said...

I love your positive attitude. XO

Linda said...

...and a positive attitude will get you far in life...or so folks tell me, smiles. I am sorry about your knee...

Kathe W. said...

Best to be happy and enjoy what we have!

messymimi said...

Choose happy, no matter what. Love Maxine!