Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Feline Friday and Pink Saturday

 Feline Friday


Some peopel do not like black cats, they tend to be associated with Friday the 13th. Well my boy Boots was the most fabulous feline I ever knew. He was pure class. He had a bit of an ornery streak. If he did not want his photo taken he would turn his head so I could not see his eyes. He had a milk mustache and white paws and a white chest. He was an exquisite gift and I will love him forever.


He never left my side. He always stayed very close by. So while Friday the 13th comes to a close, I cle]ebrate my Handsome boy who lives in my heart forever.


Between Garfield hitting the wall  Phamily Blog and Snoopy stressing I would say this was a good conclusion to my day today.


A vintage pink phone booth in London with a pink phone. when I was young I always wanted that pink Princess phone or the Victorian phone. Sigh.....now people spend way too much time on cellphones. I miss those good old days. Please visit Beverly for a Random Pink Saturday where anything goes. This image came from google.



8 comments:

Mevely317 said...

Oh wow, that phone booth is remarkable! Wouldn't it be fun to visit in person?
Happy Saturday!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Boots sure was most handsome and that pink phone booth is super pretty!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always loved those princess phones too! Have a good weekend. I have my junk journal out cutting and gluing stuff in it! lol Hugs!

Sandee said...

We feel the same about black kitties. My last kitty was black and she was the best kitty ever. Friday the 13th is a very lucky day to me.

I had a pink princess phones many years ago. I loved that phone.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous weekend, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

pilch92 said...

Boots was a handsome boy. I love black cats, I have two. Plus 4 at the Rainbow Bridge. I love that pink phone booth. XO

Edna B said...

That phone booth is quite interesting. And, I love black cats! Our house cat, Blackie, (he adopted us) is a wonderful cat. Your Boots was so handsome! I've never known a bad pet. I love all the animals. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

messymimi said...

Boots was handsome and i bet he was the best cat ever.

Love the pink phone booth with flowers.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Beautiful cat.