Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2021

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill In's

 

Feline Friday This child cracks me up! He was trying to watch some skateboarders on the Olympics while he and his buddy, Mister Kitty, were chilling. He is going to start school Wednesday next week and I am devastated. This boy is one of the loves of my life. He spent two days a week with me from the time of his birth until he turned two years old. He is 5 now and headed to full day kindergarden . I am going to miss him. When he walks into my house, he is always ravenously hungry. So I have to stop whatever I am doing and make his special mac n cheese and no matter the weather, his steaming cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows and whipped cream. When I get the whipped cream out, he also says, give me a shot grandmother and I hit that button and spray a mouthful of whipping cream into his mouth. He is such a joyful child. Sometime he does not get his feel so I have to "hit" him again, He is a cat lover and the only human being I know of, that can pet the spoiled cat from his head to his tail. My finicky feline does not care for his sister, Shea.

She approaches everything with this look on her face! The cat is mortified and runs away to hide until he knows she has left the building. She is a crazy girl, hates the word N O and will sit quietly when she is given her meals. There is nothing she won't eat and she gives everyone a run for their money. She is getting faster on foot and can leave you in the dust. But when she is sleepy she is as sweet as a tiny kitten. She is going to miss her brother when he goes to school. He can make her laugh , stop her tears and generally keep her in an excellent mood. The two of them together can light up a room.

“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.”

James Herriot

“You can not look at a sleeping cat and feel tense.”

Jane Pauley

I hope you will come join the fun with Ellen and Lorianne. They think up thes egreat weekly selections here:

1. I am contemplating ________________.

2. My ________________are___________.

3. I can ________________in record time.

4. I miss the days when__________________.

Sweet Dreams and a hopeful tomorrow. Be happy, be safe, be kind. 


10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are both so beautiful. And he is the perfect brother to his little sister! I hope things go very well with kindergarten.

Terra said...

How fun you have two such cuties in your life. That will be a big adjustment for you to have one of them start kindergarten! Keep the whipped cream and mac n cheese at the ready for his visits.

Sandee said...

They are both cutie pies. I loved the give me a shot. Adorable. Looks like the little girl is going to be a whirlwind.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

messymimi said...

Precious little ones, making great family memories, i love it.

Mevely317 said...

Precioius souls! My hubby was watching skateboarding last night, too.
Instinctively, I'd answer #1 "going back to work." With all the $$$ employers are practically throwing at people. Tom just grunted and said, "With your hip issues, you'd never make it." I hate when he's right. (LOL)

Edna B said...

Such fun descriptions of the kids. Maybe when Shea calms down a bit, Mr. Kitty will like her too. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a cutie guy and his kitty pal. I'd probably run from Shea too, yikes!

Timmy Tomcat said...

He is so nice and Kitty can see his true self shining through. What a sweet boy. Hopefully the girl will get over the Me Me twos and be sweet too. Cats know. Purrs you see him a lot in the coming year

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a delightful post. Thanks for sharing.

pilch92 said...

Such sweet photos. I understand your devastation. My great niece starts full day Kindergarten soon and with all the other activities kids have, I am worried about when we can have play dates. XO