Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Aw...Mondays

 

Aw,,,Mondays


My friend Jean D. in Texas shared this fun meme with me. I never act my age. It just isn't much fun.


Joni in Pennsylvania shared this one. You didn't think she was a bird watcher did you?       Y E S ! She sure is. She really knows her birds.


How about some saddle shoes? Who is old enough to remember these popular shoes? DId you have a pair? I sure did.


A bat having a snack at the bird feeder. We never had much luck with the hummingbird feeder, We attracting the devil worshipping wasps/yellow jackets. Creepy, evil bugs that have been a thorn in our side for several years now. As for bats, they are incredibly eco friendly little critters. They eat all the bugs, unsure about the wasp but you know if they can clean the air of bugs for the most part. We see them sometime in the late evening as it gets dark and the fly in the most amazing formation. Then like magic, they disappear into the trees. They come out in the late fall as the skies are clear and the weather cools down. 






6 comments:

Linda said...

I had saddle shoes, and thanks for the laughs and the smiles on this Monday morning. Have a beautiful day friend. smiles

Theresa said...

I am old enough to have owned saddle shoes:) I don't act my age either, there's no fun in that:) We have hummingbird feeders and haven't had other guests that I know of. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Sandee said...

I wore those saddle shoes when I was in school many years ago. Loved them.

Yikes on the bat on the feeder. I love bats. They eat lots of mosquitoes.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

I think back when I grew up everyone was required to have at least one pair of saddle shoes!

messymimi said...

Saddle shoes were part of the school uniform, so we had to have them. For all i know, they might still be at some of the Catholic schools around here.

Bats are a favorite, i love the bats at the zoo and could sit and watch them for hours.

pilch92 said...

Great shot of the bat at the bird feeder. XO