Pages

Friday, September 9, 2022

Feline Friday and Pink Saturday

 Sandee at Feline Friday


A C A T chart for you. There are so many interesting cat breeds. Here are a few:


Oh this is a pretty blue eyed feline friend. So precious.

Are you a Bengal fan? These spotted felines are so unique . You will never find an exact spot on these cats . You would spend a lifetime collecting and counting the spotted cats. These two are real posers!     M E O W ...


Pink Saturday

Too many pretty pinks to share here. I know CHRISTmas is a little ways off but these vintage pinks are too pretty not to share today.


These vintage Pinterest finds in pink make me smile.


I love these old fashioned angels. My auntie Ang collected them. I would love to have inherited her collections but sadly it was not to be. 


These images made me smile. Pink is such perfection!


A vintage church pretty in pink. Happy Pink Saturday to everyone. 

3 comments:

Sandee said...

I love all kitties and pink is my favorite color.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beautiful kitties and such sweet Angels!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Pretty pink pics! The Bengals are very close to wild cats, and need a lot of exerise, and love to jump. They would be a bit much for me!