Pages

Friday, March 3, 2023

FELINE FRIDAY AND PINK SATURDAY

 

This Pinterest find made me S M I L E! These two rejected and unloved found each other. I wish they were mine. So adorable and very precious. Come visit Feline Friday

Pink Saturday

Visit Maraschino Cherry Frosting for the recipe for the frosting Of course, it is pretty in pink!

If you love cherries you can get the cake recipe at Pinterest too. 



If you have ever played cards with small boys and girls  you can understand the concept of this photo in the Family Circus. Oh Sweet Dolly...

I miss the old days of Pink Saturday When people befriended you and visited your blogs. Now  hardly anyone leaves a comment. It makes me quite sad.  But I do know many bloggers left Pink Saturday because it was taken over by those who just promote their blogs. Most of these bloggers just promoting their blogs with so many ads it is nerve wracking. Sorry just showing my true feelings.  I have never been tech savvy nor will I ever be. What happened to old fashioned kindness and manners? If you see that I did not leave a comment you will know why. Some of the links are incredibly rude, just my personal opinion.



5 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

HA! The pup and kitten are so cute and Family Circle is so funny!

pilch92 said...

Sweet photo. That frosting looks good. I saw a recipe on Pinterest for a cheery bread with frosting that looked good. XO

messymimi said...

Awww, i love it when pups and kittens become friends.

Family Circus is a favorite.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I completely agree with you about ads on some blogs. They are not just rude but often nauseating. What happened to the good old days of blogging where it was done for fun and to make friends and not money!

Nancy Barber said...

Anne, I came back the first week of January hoping for the old days of Pink Saturday when the names were familiar. I do visit around and hope I can build some relationships again. Although I write my family's history daily, cuz I'm old, lol, gotta get it done, Pink Saturday is a fun blog for me. I do it to reach back out to old "friends", practice writing, and leave my own history for our son. I summarize our week which lately has included travels for work. Now that we are in Florida and I am snagging Lilly deals, I even have some Pink to share. I DO visit and I DO leave comments. I have had only one since January. :-( Keeping on and thank you for that cherry frosting link. Very useful!