Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Happy Tuesday with Maxine Cracking Me Up Tea Tyme and A Random photo from my archives

 Happy Tuesday


This photo helped make my day  H A P P Y! This Mom Cat adopted a littler of puppies and cared for them. What a kind mom Cat!


Oh Maxine, I am happy to see you act this way!


A fun photo with my oldest girl and a pic of me from long, long ago and far away! I noticed a stack of vinyl lps behind me and my record player too. Ah...the good ole days without a care in the world.


I will take the cake with those pretty tea tyme treasures, cups and a tea pot with sugar bowl and creamer. 

You Me and a Cup of Tea author unknown

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Aw on that cat taking care of the pups. So precious.

I agree with Maxine. I feel the same way.

You are beautiful now and you were beautiful then.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day, Anne. Love and hugs. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

That kitty and pups story is so precious, and so is Maxine LOL!

messymimi said...

Cats are good mamas, i'm glad those pups got the nurturing they needed.

I hope you had a wonderful Tuesday and are having a great rest of the week!

Rajkumar singh said...

Lodha Panache is located popular for its project designed to give in Pune, which is known for its excellent like to the different real estste of the megacity. Lodha domestic design is Lodha Panache project some of Pune's great design features are similar to most parks, the design features a grand. Lodha Panache area is well-world-class amenities. Lodha Panache looking connected to the rest of the design features a grand megacity through a network of roads and public transport systems. Lodha Panache brands to like.
Lodha Panache project many hospitals, most shopping. Lodha Panache's promenades and entertainment centers make it an ideal place to you
real estste looking.
For More Information call us: - 020-71178598
Visit: - https://www.lodha.ind.in/lodha-panache/