Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2023

HAPPY TUESDAY AND MAXINE CRACKS ME UP TEA TYME TUESDAY

 HAPPY TUESDAY

Gabriel García Márquez

"No medicine cures what happiness cannot."

"They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for." Tom Bodett


I've been having trouble with the font sizing. But I am still happy. I find getting grumpy or angry is not going to help me so here I am....On Happy Tuesday.


The last time I found a four leaf clover was when I was about 8 years old! So I am guessing, Maxine is correct with her assumption here. hahaha


We have a spoiled dog like this, Loki! He will not accept a treat unless you hold it for him in the palm of your hand. Maybe I am just extra happy that he was misdiagnosed with a dreadful disease and is alive to remind me that he remembers the days when I had to hand feed him when they thought he was ill. 


Tea Tyme Tuesday for me means using a pretty cup / This one seems to be more for displaying than using although with all the colorful flowers and the butterfly it is right up my alley.


A Pinterest share, chocolate croissants. Harrison and I made them once from crescent rolls. They were very fun and easy to make plus I always know where my chocolate lover is. wink wink

Forgive my font errors. They keep changing randomly no matter what I do! 

H ear kindness in your own words

A lways use a smile and a greeting to make others comfortable

P lease be extra happy around others and remember this

P ain is not always staring you in the eye

Y ou know we all have battles we are fighting

Stay Happy!

Be Happy!

Remember Happiness is a 100 percent cure-all even if it gives you temporary relief.

Please remember Sharon in your prayers, going through a difficult health crisis.

Pray for our nation. We need it desperately.

Pray for Reid and Madison, children with dreadful illnesses: Leukimia.






2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have read several Gabriel Garcia Marquez books. Loki is so cute!

messymimi said...

Your post was happy and cheerful, and yes, i will be praying for your friends.