Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Aw....Mondays and More

Meet Duke "Kaboom". Brody is obsessed with Toy Store 4 and the character Duke Kaboom. He was a sort of an Evel Knievel character this small child loves. Visit Aw...Mondays and share your favorite Aw.....Mondays today.
Ah....Love is....we have a snowy week so these are the only activities that seem pleasant to me right now. I love Love is...
This big boy is a silly rabbit with his daddy. It was a rough day for Easter SONday. Their pup Luna was terribly ill. They did what the emergency vet said so she got through the night to visit her own vet today, She had an infection so after some anti-biotics and probiotics she will be good as new. 
My mom and grandmother with me in the middle and my grandmother's cousin Frances behind us. These are some of the strong willed women I admired and loved. My grandma lost her youngest son and her husband in a gold mining accident in 1928 in Victor, Colorado. My mom was 13. FRances lost her only child, her son Bruce in WWII . My mom was the last living sibling when she passed away in 2001. She lost all her younger sisters, Ann, Elsie and Jo and older sister Mary and older brother Louie before her. I loved these amazing ladies so much.
During Easter season you will see crosses on top of pine trees. This was taken on our walk with the pups Saturday.
When the world wails "if you believe in God why doesn't he stop this pandemic?" He is light, there is no darkness in him. As for the world, there is much darkness and Satan revels in delight at this chaos we have been experiencing. We keep hearing maybe it will end by the new month. Those who blame him, need to stop blaming God.


6 comments:

Theresa said...

Love the picture of little you and your Mom/Grandmother and cousin Francis. I always love looking back at pictures from long ago. Have a blessed day dear friend, hope the pup is all better. HUGS!

Sandee said...

Awww on the pup and the picture of you as a little girl.
So precious.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous day and be well, my friend. Big hug. ♥

Mevely317 said...

What a precious photo of you with my mother and grandmom (and Frances)! So, is Duke "Kaboom" Luna's new brother? So thankful Luna is going to be A-OK. Like babies who can't say "where it hurts" it's heart-wrenching when one of our fur babies takes ill.
So, this is what Day 2 (3?) of your 9-day vaca with Avery? You kids behave yourselves. (*grin*)

Edna B said...

I love the photos. And Duke is sooooo handsome! I hope he is feeling better really soon. You stay safe and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Duke Kaboom looks like a cutie and I'm sure glad to hear that Luna is doing better. Love the phamily photo!

pilch92 said...

Such sweet photos. I am glad Luna will be OK. XO