Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Feline Friday and Fun For Everyone

This google image had me smiling. Since Mister Kitty prefers hiding while he leisurely sleeps the day away and Daphne is forever skittish around human, I chose this for Feline Friday When looking at kittens and trust me there are plenty of them needing homes at shelters, this is the face that gets you every time. Then they come home with you only to move permanently into your heart.
Every week Ellen and Lorianne provide Friendly Fill-In questions. Ellen came up with the first two and Lorianne with the other two.

Here are this week's questions:

1) April is a good time to __________________.
2) This time last year, _____________________.
3) I am determined to _____________________.
4) I have no intentions of __________________.

Any questions can be directed to these lovely ladies who host this each week.

Here are my answers:

1) April is a good time to reflect on last Spring and prepare for a new one.
2) This time last year, the hubby and I were making anniversary plans for our 35th wedding anniversary.
3) I am determined to continue to be as kind as possible and enjoy my time with the loved ones we all live together with. We are blessed beyond measure and I never forget that.
4) I have no intentions of changing my lifestyle other then watching my calories because we have been baking a lot of good things.
Having no artistic talent of my own, I enjoy art very much and this lovely artwork by Richard Wallich makes me smile and reminds me to head over to Pink Saturday. I love to share my love of pink. In fact I am wearing a dress with shades of pink in it today.
I don't like selfies of myself so here is my pattern on my dress.  I love the pink with the navy and gold print. It's almost like an abstract piece of art.
I need to watch those calories and take more walks. Our neighborhood is quiet so often if we walk the puppies someone else will be traveling the opposite direction on the other side of the street.
I had a Casaer Salad for lunch today and every time I have Romaine I think of those times we were told it could make us sick. The funny thing about Romaine is is is such a pretty lettuce with it's curly design.

I love the Easter Season, growing up Catholic we spent lots of time at church.  Significantly it is of greater importance than the birth of Christ.  Last year we had a wonderful Easter celebration. The Cake  Occasion bakery made us a beautiful egg shaped cake that said He is Risen. Lots of church traditions and other celebrations will be put on hold. We plan to have a quiet dinner and enjoy each other's company. We might make cupcakes or a lemon bundt cake to celebrate. Hopeful once the virus stops spreading and we go back to our daily lives I pray we do not forget the many new lessons we have learned. 1 Minute Bible Love Notes are from Gail.
I hope your day is beautiful and blessed and virus free. Please pray.




7 comments:

Sandee said...

Aw on the kitties. So adorable.

Love your fill-ins. You are so kind.

Love the funnies and I love the last one the best.

Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend, Anne. Big hug. ♥

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yes indeed, those sweet wee kitties are sure smile makers! Loved the funnies too. Oh, and that last quote is oh so true. Stay safe, healthy and virus-free.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Your post made me smile. I'm with you on the baking. Your last picture with the verses I initially read the last line as May we rise up and do butter! :-)

Kathe W. said...

Darling kitties....and hilarious signs! Cheers!

Mevely317 said...

Those fill-ins are great! You're so good at that; me, I'm over here scratching my head. :) Love the memes, especially that one about Romaine lettuce. Hope you won't mind if I share that on my FB page? (P+TY!)

Edna B said...

I absolutely love the saying from the scale. Yup, sounds like my scale. You stay safe and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

pilch92 said...

Such cute kitties. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers, especially #3. Yup, that is what the scale would say to me- thanks for the chuckle :) Stay healthy. XO