Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Happy Tuesday Tuesday Show and Tail Maxine and More

This guy isn't very exciting. He is a slug or slacker. A sleepy head. A lazy bones. Fearless Feline. After he joins the pups outside for a quick roll on the concrete, he hears outdoor sounds and scurries inside. It is the only time he moves quickly. Otherwise he is here. He reminded me that Angela use to host Tuesday Show and Tail, so here is the feline in all his glory.
Happy Tuesday makes me happy. Monday was not the best day when I saw google removed my OKC 25th Anniversary Bombing post. Oh well. I had saved it, I put it up again, so far it is there and also at Facebook. I am happy. Phamily makes me smile. This was the Robinson Phamily Affair 12/02/2017. Love looking back.
Oh Maxine, you need to water them! But not too much! I have a couple new plants, two tiny friendship plants and a lipstick plant. I need to re-pot my lipstick plant. It is bigger than the friendship plants.  Once I see they are thriving well I will post some photos.
My editing app is acting up. Ah.. the joys of technology. But our great grand boy Michael was making his moves with Avril, the best man's daughter. I can't believe three years is nearly gone by. These two cuties will be in school full time soon. 


5 Bible Verses About Healing⁠ ðŸ“–❤📖
1. Psalm 103:2-4⁠
Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,⁠
2. Isaiah 53:5⁠
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.⁠
3. Psalm 147:3⁠
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.⁠
4. James 5:16⁠
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.⁠
If you need some healing particularly about all the going on in our days here are verses chosen by Kaylene Yoder. She has a lovely ministry and I enjoy knowing her here.
Even TV is not enjoyable with all the commercials geared toward the virus. We know what to do,  God has always been in control. My trust will always be in Him.
Humor, it is my best defense along with my vitamins. Have a beautiful week.

Now celebrate National Tea Day with a cup of hot tea or perhaps a tall glass of iced tea. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sandee said...

All kinds of happy in this post. Love the cat. Cats like to sleep and eat and that's about it for many. It's what they do.

Love Maxine and I love your family.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs. ♥

Mevely317 said...

Your kitty sounds like my spirit animal. (*grin*)
And, I strongly suspect Maxine and I are related. I mentioned getting another plant (or two) to replace the ones I 'let' die last year and Tom just gave me this 'look.'

This post sure defines that lyric, "Tidings of comfort and joy; comfort and joy!"

Brian's Home Blog said...

Love that sweet and happy kitty! It's disgusting that someone took your OKC25 post down, they sure lack a conscience. Enjoy your evening!

messymimi said...

Cats just love to do what they love, which is eat and sleep.

Plants commit suicide when they know i will own them. It's just the way of it.

Thanks for the smiles!

Kathe W. said...

Darling cat! What's not to love! Thanks for all your nice comments-
I appreciate them! Cheers and stay well!

pilch92 said...

Beautiful wedding photos. And your kitty is adorable. XO