Pages

Monday, May 1, 2023

Aw...Mondays love is.... more

 Aw...Mondays


Oh how these months fly by. Avery and I will celebrate 39 glorious years of marriage on May 3. Where did the time go? We had some nice rainstorms so grateful that God opened up the skies and sent rain pouring down. We have a new lilac bush to plant and some flowers to grace the front porch. But alas....those naughty, naughty rabbits already ate one of my beautiful star lilies out front. Lil vegetarians! I had that over five years and they must have loved seeing the Bronco orange color of it! 

Springtime sweet kiss. I have enjoyed the beautiful artwork of Kim Casali since the 1970's.

Remembering all the Sparks that Annie use to share when she blogged.  I've been away from my blogs but I miss them so much. Lots going on with the warmed weather. Trying to keep busy but wanting to be here as well.

"Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch. " Judy Blume

" Not everything has to have a point. Some things just are." Judy Blume


I need this shirt! I am so grateful I was young and stupid when there wasn't anyone recording everything and posting it all over the internet! But as I grow older, I have become much wiser. I lived through the 60's  -- fun times and also turbulent times. We live, we learn and we move forward. So I would like to tell all the younger people out there, don't mess with us. 

SPARKS... I love posting these.


A boy getting ready to graduate from pre-K and his daddy from kindergarten. 
Some of my happiest times are spending it with the grands. Avery & I had to move slowly on Saturday spending the evening with the B&B connection. Those two have the most vidid imaginations. That little one made me go to jail with him. When I said I was scared, I've never gone to jail, he said, that's ok grandma, I will take care of you. He loves law enforcement and he likes to play jail.  He also made grandpa go to jail. We're were jailbirds for a while.  His big bro is a sports nut just like his dad. But both boys will be able to play together next year. 

Will you pray for some folks? Betsy who lost her oldest son Bert last week. Such a sadness to lose your child. Riley Faith waiting for Jesus to carry her home. She has a rare cancer that has traveled to the portal vein to her liver. Madison with leukemia, Madison II diagnosed with a form of autism . Reid also leukemia.  God loves all His children. Hurting hearts are so hard to see.

Mark 9:36-37
Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, “Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.”  

Thank you. 






7 comments:

Sandee said...

Hubby and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary on April 29. I see you're about to celebrate yours too. How wonderful. Happy Anniversary to you both.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Such good graduation photos, and they sure looked alike! Good to see a post from you!

Mike Golch said...

March the First of this year would have been 43 years for Celestine and me.

Mevely317 said...

What precious times you're enjoying with the B&B twosome! Love that he assured you, you'd be taken care of.
I, too, was praying for Betsy's son; but like the minister said at my cousin's funeral today, "God had a better idea." Following Riley Faith on FB and storming Heaven for mercies.

Happy Anniversary blessings!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those Sparkes are all very special and that shirt is super cool. Hey, don't forget your get out of jail free card!

pilch92 said...

Sounds like a lot of fun playing jail with the grands. :) I will pray for those you wrote about. XO

messymimi said...

I do enjoy your posts, from top to bottom. Happy Anniversary!