Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2023

THANKFUL THURSDAY AND MY BOJON HERITAGE

 Thankful Thursday


I am very thankful for the rain. Concerned about the flooding reports we keep hearing but grateful for all the moisture. We can't control the weather, But God can, so I trust Him, regardless of what is happening. 


I recently read a lengthy article about Janis Joplin. I am thankful I was raised by wonderful parents. She was not so fortunate. It is interesting, I worked with a lady who came from the Padre Islands in Texas too. She was also raised with non loving parents and spent her life searching for someone to love her. So very sad. I wonder if anyone told Janis that God loved her? Her incredible talent was overshadowed by her use of drugs and alcohol. Such a tragic life.


This silly kitty made me smile. I love seeing such precious shares like this. Thankful to see creative hearts and grateful to have a silly kitty.


Ha! I sure got a kick out of this. A mom I Know with triplets and a busy husband who is a Navy surgeon shared this.  They recently moved to a new state and just are settling in to their new home.



4 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a nice post. Janis Jopin had such a powerful voice, such a shame to loose her so early like that. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

messymimi said...

"Part of my Mother's Day," i like that.

A beautiful post, thank you for always being so uplifting!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes, I remember when Joplin, Morrison, and Hendrix all died at 27. There was a big deal made of it.

Linda said...

Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day my friend.