Pages

Friday, May 5, 2023

Thankful Thursday Feline Friday Pink Saturday and Life

 Thankful Thursday Ok Brian's home, you are terrific because you host faithfully. Good folks and felines too.

I am stuck on Pink this week! But a tiny kitten in a pink tea cup made me smile and now I need tea. I was going to hang my sheets outside to dry but my son-in-law is smoking something delectable and now the sun went down and the sky isn't as bright so I will use the dryer instead. We have lime green sheets. They are beautiful but I always wash them alone. We also have turquoise ones and  they are bright and beautiful but I wash them alone too. I am a sucker for color, especially brightly colored sheets. Thankful for all the bright colors in the world. Thankful for all the delicious dishes the kids whip up and thankful for hot tea that I can enjoy.



Kitty paws for Feline Friday. My cat has big ole feet but I guess he does cause he is a big boy.  At least it makes sense to me. Mimi, you are a real sweetheart for hosting here. Thank you!

Pink Saturday



A kitty to wish you all a Happy Pink Saturday. Thank you Beverly for hosting. You are a gem. 

Love this quote. It would have been perfect for Sparks too so let's share it both ways, life in general and Sparks. 
We celebrated 39 glorious years together on May 3. We had a fun dinner at the Saltgrass Restaurant. It is so delicious but Texas hospitality is casual here. We loved our dinners. 

One final Pink note:
 
 

These handsome dudes crack me up. Brody told his mom he will get all the ladies wearing this pink shirt because they love pink! 

Spread some P I N K sunshine around! 

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Adorable kitty pinks. Happy Anniversary!!!

pilch92 said...

Happy Anniversary!!! XO

messymimi said...

So much pretty in pink, including kitty toesies. Thank you for joining Feline Friday!