Pages

Friday, September 30, 2016

Day 1 of The 10 Day Scripture Challenge

My friend Michele Luttrell challenged me at Face Book to post a Scripture for 10 days and to tag a friend each day to do this too. We wanted to flood Face Book with the word of God. There is so much hatefulness, so much division over politics and so many other topics that everyone seems to have varied opinions on. Please accept this challenge here and please leave a comment that you too, will post a Scripture for ten days.  I will happily visit your blog. Thank you. I will leave this open here because it is a good way to start flooding the blogs with the Word of God too. I hope you all will join me. I am very excited to do this.
God is very good and He will always walk through this life with us. He will give you rest when you need rest. I am very grateful to know Him. I hope you will visit Spiritual Sunday and share your thoughts there as well.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful Scripture verse. Facebook definitely needs to be flooded with good, this is for sure. I don't post there much but when I do it is always positive and uplifting, just like on my blog. Thank you so much for sharing.

Sandee said...

This is a wonderful idea and I love your scripture today. It is very true.

Have a blessed day my friend. Big hug. ♥♥♥

Intense Guy said...

I think we all could use some blessed secure from everything rest these days.