Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Scripture Challenge Day 2

I hope you will join me with this Scripture Challenge.  Michele Luttrell at FaceBook, a very cool Scentsy friend, challenged me to do this. I set this up differently here. So if you do accept the challenge please leave a comment so I may visit your blog.
I always remind you hos much my dad loved this New Testament Book. filled with knowledge and many Scriptures that apply to everyday living for all of us. It is a favorite book of mine.
My dad bought this cool cowboy hate so he could wear it with my Uncle Tom Binder who was my mom's baby sister's hubby. Although he was born in Yankton, SD, Uncle Tom lived and worked in Texas and Louisana his entire life.  He embraced the Texas culture of big hats and bigger hearts. So did my precious dad.
Proud of how I was raised. Join me here and share your favorite Scriptures with me. I am sharing this with Charlotte at Spiritual Sunday too.

This is Day 2 of my 10 Day scripture challenge. Post a scripture and tag someone each day for 10 days.Let's flood our blogs with God's word! Do you accept? (You will need to copy and paste this paragraph.
Please skip over to Pink Saturday and share some pink today! Enjoy a beautiful and blessed weekend!

6 comments:

Sandee said...

Great scripture and your dad was a real jewel. I get that. Wonderful.

Have a blessed weekend honey. Big hug. ♥♥♥

Stephanie said...

The Scripture challenge is a wonderful idea, dear Anne! Thanks for sharing :)

May you have a beautiful and blessed Sunday! Hugs

Gert said...

Anne, what a great scripture! I have accepted your challenge...what an amazing idea. We certainly need more of His word than so much of the other stuff that is going in FB! Blessings to your day!

Gert

Mevely317 said...

Isn't Charlotte the best? I've not participated in Spiritual Sundays for a while now, but still enjoy her and her hubby's blogs.

Love what you said about Texans' big hats and big hearts. I've not lived there for many years, but I still miss it! (No, it's not much to look at, but their citizens are some of the most genuine and warm-hearted folks I've ever known ... sort of like bloggers. LOL!)

Edna B said...

Gosh, I've missed so much, but today I'm catching up. I just love that cute story about the spider as a roommate. I borrowed it to share on my blog. Thank you.

I think it's really sad how the beautiful older homes are being bought up by realtors and young yuppies. I don't know the elderly can afford to live in any of today's apartments. The rents are astronomical. Our incomes are not.

You have a super evening. Hugs, Edna B.

IntenseGuy said...

My Dad wore a cowboy hat too. A Stetson - which were made in Philadelphia, PA.

:)