Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Day 7 scripture Challenge and Hello Pink Saturday

My Day 7 Scripture Challenge share. I had my flu shot on Wednesday. I really felt miserable yesterday and today. Doing better this evening. So this verse came to mind. Another favorite.
Here are the  hand blended teas sent to me in the Tea Cup/ Tea Mug Exchange. Melissa from Alabama sent me the sweetest tea cup and saucer and other sweet things
She sent along this cute kitten note pad.
Here is the sweet tea cup and saucer. She also sent along a really cool book filled with info about her home state of Alabama. Some tasty Russian tea cakes and of course, chocolate. She wrote a lovely handwritten letter and I really enjoyed receiving this gift. It was the perfect share for Pink Saturday so tell Beverly hello and visit a few Pinkies too.
I want to thank Melissa for this delightful gift box filled with so much  to make me smile. I am very grateful for  Stephanie who hosted this Tea Cup/Mug Exchange . Between her kind heart and Melissa's kind heart this was fun and successful for me and I hope the two lovely ladies I was honored to send gift boxes to. Thank you. Tomorrow I will share the goodies from my Tea Cup Exchange Mug. That is another fun filled goody box too. Thank you and enjoy a great weekend.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful Scripture verses. I love the items that Melissa sent you! How lovely! :)

Sandee said...

And you seem to always have a joyful heart. I like that about you.

What a lovely teacup. I'll await the goodies inside.

Have a blessed weekend. Big hug. ♥♥♥

Intense Guy said...

I want to thank you for the sympathy card you sent me - and all of those from "postscard" people - cards from people I don't know - random act of such kindness - and very much appreciated.