Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween and Lots of Fun

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! If you are heading out this evening please be safe and share your candy stash too! We have lots of candy to hand out so we are hopeful lots of little ones with ring our bell. The hubby took four bags of candy to his office. The inner city kids trick or treat at his office and those little ones will have a bounty of candy! The firm he works at has nine floors.
These kittens are picture purr-fect! Please be wise, give your feline a long life and spayed or neuter them.
A wagon filled with tiny dashchunds. Make sure you properly care for these little ones too by spayed and neutering them and loving them unconditionally. I shared some Precious Moment figurines for Sandee and those sharing with her at Aw...Mondays today! enjoy those furry friends. I am hoping Jeanne will look at the pretty blues over here today too.
Love is...always warms my heart and makes me grateful for the life I live. This is cute because we know the colder weather is coming and I like snuggling under those warm covers.
Maxine really is spot on here! I am constantly sweeping with a broom because the kitties can be so messy with their food and litter. That poor dog! Maxine should get a date with Gargamel from the Smurfs. He is not very nice to that poor cat Esmeral!
I like sharing my Scriptures that I read each day. Lots to pray about especially the upcoming election.
Enjoy a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by.


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good evening, sweet Anne! It's always a delight to pop in for a visit.

I hope you have a blessed and beautiful week. Hugs!

Theresa said...

Cute cartoons:) Have a blessed day, we DO have lots to pray about dear friend, HUGS!

Intense Guy said...

Hope you had a lot of trick or treat'ers!!!

Linda said...

Great post, Anne! I hope you had a wonderful time and that your week will be fantastic! :)

LV said...

Always a delight visiting and seeing what you and family have been up to.

Sandee said...

Awww, two wagons filled with some cuties. Yes, you must take care of them by making sure they are spayed and neutered. And loving them unconditionally is a must as well. Excellent advice.

I hope your Halloween was fun and safe. Have a fabulous day. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

NanaDiana said...

Hi Anne,
How are you, sweet woman? I have missed being here and checking your blog...hope to do much better now that I am back. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week. xo Diana