Pages

Friday, July 7, 2023

Feline Friday Pink Saturday Humor My BoJon Heritage

 Feline Friday


This frame worthy beauty was too precious not to share. 

Pink Saturday


Maxine stop spying on me! hahahaha


Both Maxine and Afternoon Tea seem perfectly fitting to share at Pink Saturday.


Jake sitting on his truck tailgate with Shea, Harrison (he is giving you the peace sign). It is his trademark. Brody with his million dollar smile and my buddy Blake with his backward hat and a patriotic popsicle. we did not take lots of photos but we had lots of fun!


I never forget to be grateful for Grace.

I will be visiting all weekend long. I have to take breaks from my sorting and organizing my clothes that are going to those who truly need them. 



8 comments:

Kathe W. said...

what a sweet family photo!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely photo and a cute kitty.

stevebethere said...

I liked the cute kitty photo and what a nice family one too thanks for sharing :-)

Have a tanfastictastic weekend 👍

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful tailgate photo!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a cute kitty and those tailgate kids are adorable!

pilch92 said...

Adorable grandkids. Have a nice weekend. XO

messymimi said...

May grace find us all.

Your family is beautiful.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!

Nancy Barber said...

Anne, precious family. I too am sorting, but mostly listing all my collections on eBay now that we are back home. Also, walking in the sauna that is Florida these days to comfortably fit into my clothes. LOL. Enjoy your week.