Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Sunday Birthdays Aw...Mondays Love is.... Sparks My BoJon Heritage and More

Aw....Mondays 

Sunday my husband Avery celebrated his birthday. A date he shared with my late father and my late cousin Chuck and also my cousin Kay. 

\

We had a fun day. Lots going on and enjoying it all. Noelle,  Rebekah and Nick were here and Rebekah's husband Zach. It was great fun!

"Every birthday is a gift. Every day is a gift." Aretha Franklin 

"Grow old along with me! The best is yet to come, the last of life, for which the first was made. " Robert Browning

Good Sparks to share with these birthday messages. 


I like road trips, Avery likes airplanes. love is...shares the best ...

Happy Tuesday


I colorized this b/w photo. I feel like it shows their facial expressions so beautifully. My dad was the best and although I miss him, I am grateful they are not here to witness what is coming next in this world. 

Happy Heavenly Birthday Dad . 

"The purpose of our lives is to be happy. "The Dalai Lama

Having been raised by happy people in a happy neighborhood, my childhood was like a dream. 


Oh Maxine! You don't look very happy!


Covering Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I lost my post late Sunday night here so had to recreate it and yesterday was a wild ride of a day. 

To see the Summer Sky
Is Poetry, though never in a Book it lie –
True Poems flee –
~Emily Dickinson, c. 1879


Ah, summer, what power you have to make us suffer and like it. ~Russell Baker, as quoted in Think (IBM), 1970


A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent, in The Charleston Gazette, as quoted in The Reader's Digest, 1994

Some poetry and Sparks quotes for Summertime. 

4 comments:

Sandee said...

A wonderful post. Happy Birthday to your dad in Heaven.

I love Maxine. She's my kind of gal.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs. ♥

messymimi said...

Such a happy post. I hope your sweetheart is having a happy birthday week.

Mevely317 said...

Love the charades/family fingers! You guys must really crack each other up.
Speaking of cracking up ... I'm still lol-ing at the Maxine toon. Have a blessed day!

Katie Isabella said...

I worry what my children and grandchild must deal with now and in the near future.