Pages

Friday, July 21, 2023

Thankful Thursday Feline Friday Pink Saturday

 Thankful Thursday

I can not resist a bowtie and this Kitten Wearing A Bowtie . He is adorable and fits in purrfectly for Thankful Thursday as well as Feline Friday  We had storms yesterday and having had the power go out for the past month many times, I stayed away from my electronics. I will say that I have an incredibly bossy and rude cat. He does not want to stop eating. I am not sure what I can do with him. He is given his exact measurement of food twice a day and yet he is constantly searching to steal food and then throw up anywhere he please. I miss the days when he was a naughty kitten shredding toilet tissue for fun! I wonder if his teeth bother him as the other vet said his teeth were bad and nothing could be done. I am hoping to take him to the CSU Veterinary Hospital in Fort Collins later this year to update his shots with them and see if they can help me with his teeth. My sister had a little dog who had to have all his teeth pulled. He lived extra years in his old age because he enjoyed soft food.  It is a real dilemma for me as he can be a real jerk and be extra naughty. Sigh....I am thankful s there may be someone else  who may have the answers I Need for him. 

Truthfully my Tiger boy, Mister Kitty is just like Jerry taunting me and the dogs and the other kitty. Although if he is around Daphne and she finishes her food, he is much more sociable. He is a strange cat to figure out  but he adores, Blake, Harrison and Shea. But they have a gift around cats and know how to handle them with extra care.



Our next grandchild won't be wearing pink Crocs with me but rather.....


We are God's handiwork . created in Christ Jesus, to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us  to do. Ephesians 2:10
This is the verse in Scripture I chose for him. 

I wonder if he will wait to be born on this date? 

 
I pray for good health and a safe delivery. His parents already prayed for him with this Scripture:

  For this child I prayed and  the Lord has granted the desires of my heart. 1 Samuel  1:27

Thank you always for being here and please know I am going to catch up before the storms settle in again. 



5 comments:

Nancy Barber said...

Love those pink Crocs! Congratulations on a new grandson? soon?
Enjoy your week.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We know you're excited to get a new Grand! I hope you figure out the feeding thing. It sounds like he is eating too quickly, maybe lots of small meals thoughout the day? Brian had most of his teeth removed and he eats just fine, including dry food. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

pilch92 said...

Poor Mister Kitty. Why can't he have his teeth dealt with by your regular vet- does he have a health issue? He could be hyperthyroid if he is hungry and throws up. I will add him to my prayer list. XO

Mevely317 said...

Poor Mr. Kitty! I pray the vet can discover what's causing this compulsive eating situation. Our little Grace has troublesome teeth as well; we had her vet clean them last year, but I hate how they have to sedate them. Now whenever they get their Greenies each morning, I have to nuke hers in the microwave for a few seconds to make it softer, more pliable.

So, I've obviously missed something important. Who's welcoming a new baby boy, and when?

messymimi said...

The kittie in the bow tie is precious.

I'm glad you didn't get any storm damage.

Yes, cats can have all their teeth pulled and can still eat kibble. Kida had all of hers pulled and she ate dry kibble, it was no problem. His teeth are probably hurting him a lot.

Congratulations on the expected new arrival.

Thank you for joining Feline Friday!