Pages

Monday, July 17, 2023

Happy Tuesday

 Happy Tuesday

A different spin on my Happy Tuesday today. I am happy to pray for those who have a loved one being deployed. My sweet friend Morgan with three kiddos, triplets, starting 4th grade today is asking for prayer for her phamily and her husband Doug who is a Navy surgeon being deployed. A friend of Morgan's,  Charlotte has two sons, one is already deployed and one going in the Fall. Pray for these and all phamilies dealing with this difficult time. 

"Therefore, confess your sins and to each other, and pray for each other so that you may be healed.

The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and  effective." James 5:16

" Be an encourager, the world already has enough critics." Dave Willis


With the heat we have moving in I am with you Maxine!

A bit of extra humor today to make you happy.

Humor is good for the soul.


Tea is good for the soul too. 

Have a blessed day. 



4 comments:

Sandee said...

Prayers for those that are being deployed.

I love Maxine. Works for me.

I'm that mom too. Best way to go.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs, Anne. ♥

Mevely317 said...

You always fine the greatest memes!
Honored to join you in prayer for many.
Have a blessed day, my friend!

messymimi said...

I am very grateful to all who choose to serve and i pray for them often. Have a blessed week!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Good funnies, love Maxine. We send prayers for all those deployed too.